Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot Connect to Server Error

Cannot Connect to Server Error 2 months, 2 weeks ago #195254

• ACE_HVAC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago
After installing Light Works 32 bit on my Windows 8 computer, I go to sign in and it says "Cannot connect to Server to upload file online". So I do and activate Licenses then go back and still cannot log on.

I noticed in the details on the account page their is a file to download, but I don't see a place to download in to on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
XXXXXX
Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by briandrys.

Re: Cannot Connect to Server Error 2 months, 2 weeks ago #195255

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't put a link to your business into your messages, you risk being banned for putting in spam. I've deleted the link.

FAQ says this:

When attempting activation I receive Error 4../5 cannot connect to the licensing server What do I need to do?

This error means that either the request is not being sent successfully from your system (error 4) or the server is rejecting your request (error 5) Please make sure the internet is present and working correctly on your system and that you have disabled any Firewalls/Anti virus software before attempting activation. If you still receive the same error after disabling the Firewall and AntiVirus software, please fill in the form provided here: www.lwks.com/reportaproblem
Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by briandrys.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top