Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Availability of 12.6 still for dowload somewhere?

Availability of 12.6 still for dowload somewhere? 2 months, 3 weeks ago #185208

I have a lwks 12 Pro license and had to rev my OS on my Mac and Windows.
At present I have no need to go to 1 14 license as 12 was doing me fine, I know all the improvements etc, but is it possible to download v12.6 from somewhere still and would your license server still respect my 12 license or am I locked out of this?

Much appreciated input as I've been a lwks user since 1996 and very happy with cutting in it.

Re: Availability of 12.6 still for dowload somewhere? 2 months, 3 weeks ago #185210

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello,

Should be. Logged in to the forum with the account of your outright license, from memory, under "Downloads" on top of this page you should see a tab far right next to "Demo Project", which should allow downloading older versions. I don't see the tab, because it's exclusively shown to users of outright licenses.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Availability of 12.6 still for dowload somewhere? 2 months, 3 weeks ago #185214

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
The "Should be" above is too fuzz, I think.

Just to clarify: You should be able to download, install and use V12.6 Pro. According to license agreement, your outright license will stay valid on the same computer for the lifetime of the machine. If there are significant modifications to the hardware (e.g. new system hard drive) Lightworks might not recognize it as the same machine. In this case please contact Editshare directly.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds
Scroll To Top