Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to Lightworks and video editing

New to Lightworks and video editing 5 months, 3 weeks ago #183355

• Tim martens
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello

I've been playing around with my first sequence and am not having any luck checking what I've edited. when I play the video, it stops at the cut, but, the sound continues till the end of the video. Is this a problem with memory?

Thanks, Tim

Re: New to Lightworks and video editing 5 months, 3 weeks ago #183358

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, you're not providing enough information. Please follow the directions in this sticky, so that users can see the technical details of your video.

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81

Also, providing the spec of your computer would help.

Re: New to Lightworks and video editing 4 weeks, 1 day ago #191765

• Tim martens
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Ok THanks, I realized that my old computer didn't have the ability to use this program. So, I've upgraded and now that should not be a problem

Now, I'm trying to use the free version of Lightworks but I'm not making any progress in learning the program. Watching demonstration videos doesn't work for me. I can't remember what was done in the video and then use that on my project.

Is there a written form of help for learning lightworks? The best would be if the program had some function to explain things that you're working on in real time with window pop ups or something.

I'm completely frustrated with the program right now and starting to look for something with a help function.

I try to make changes in my video with what I've learned with the help videos and just get into trouble by causing things that I don't have any idea how to get out of.

I would like to learn this program because it looks like a powerful tool to make great videos, so I would like to give it another try.

Thanks for any help.

Re: New to Lightworks and video editing 4 weeks, 1 day ago #191775

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Have a look through this thread, there ae a number of suggestions and links to videos that go into more detail,

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=26&id=179615&Itemid=81
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top