Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightoworks is a xxxx editing program

Lightoworks is a xxxx editing program 3 weeks ago #168540

• Oskar97
  • Pro User
  • Banned
  • 3 weeks ago
Do not buy this xxxx program, i´ve been editing in it for about 3 months and there´s always a problem that comes up when you import/export with different frame rates, the program also crashes alot, very laggy video whilst editing and so many more problem that will make you very upset, it has probably taken me 5 times longer to finish my video using this xxxx program than any other program, but im finally leaving this program too bad i didnt realize it before i bought lightworks pro for for a month, DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM, unless you enjoy xxxxx xxxxx xxxx!

Moderated for using inappropriate language. Briandrys
Last Edit: 3 weeks ago by briandrys.

Re: Lightoworks is a shitty editing program 3 weeks ago #168543

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks ago
Hello.

Hm, there are many people on this form who think differently about the software.

I assume all your problems are related to the material you use, maybe to your computer, or editing skills or a mix of those causes.

Users on this forum would be happy if you would give us the chance to lift you up to the next level of skills and understanding.

In order to do that more information is needed.

Would you mind posting your computer details (OS version, CPU, RAM, GPU, hard drives used for media) and Mediainfo reports of some files which create trouble when editing? Here you'll find directions: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81

I'm sure, we will find a solution to make you happy.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Lightoworks is a shitty editing program 3 weeks ago #168552

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks ago
Please refrain from using language that breaks the rules of the forum.

"Language and content

The Forum and Community are available worldwide, and have a very large number of users, young and old, and from widely different cultural backgrounds. Please be mindful of this. We will edit posts that we consider inappropriate. We have to ensure that language and content is appropriate for a very wide range of users."

Solutions to your issues can usually be found, please follow the directions in hugly's post, so that these can be addressed.
Last Edit: 3 weeks ago by briandrys.

Re: Lightoworks is a xxxx editing program 2 weeks, 1 day ago #169102

• Danas_Anis
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I do believe that the problem here comes from one simple thing people don;t know about Lightworks. It doesn;t work well with long gop codecs. If you just copy paste your files from the card and expect to edit videos straight out of camera, there are some issues, even on powerful computers long gop material won't play well in LW in contrast to majority of other NLEs out there.

But Lightworks really shine when you prepare your material in a right manner for production. When you turn your material into editing friendly formats, you get really awesome and fantastic experience with Lightworks. And with Cineform built in into Lightworks it makes it awesome!
Kind regards,
Danas
issuu.com/c3de
www.danas-imaging.com

DELL Precision M5520; Intel Core i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.7 GHz; 16GiB of RAM; Nvidia Quadro M1200 w/4GB GDDR5 / Intel HD Graphics 530 ,

DELL XPS L502X; Intel Core i-7-2630QM CPU @ 2.0 GHz; 8GB RAM; NVidia GeForce 540M 2Gb.

Kubuntu 16.04

Re: Lightoworks is a xxxx editing program 2 weeks, 1 day ago #169108

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I believe that the real problem is that Oskar97 failed to understand the tools that they're working with. Posting abusive messages in a user forum won't help with that problem. Since they haven't been back on the forums they obviously meant want they said about dropping it. They're probably right - it obviously doesn't suit them.

But I'll tell you something: if I had that dreadful program Lightoworks I'd probably feel the same way about it too!

Re: Lightoworks is a shitty editing program 2 weeks, 1 day ago #169119

• Oskar97
  • Pro User
  • Banned
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Moderated: Offensive language from a childish individual has been removed. That user is now blocked - jwrl.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 1 day ago by jwrl.

Re: Lightoworks is a shitty editing program 2 weeks, 1 day ago #169123

• avid-words
  • Senior Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ban this schmuck, please.

Re: Lightoworks is a shitty editing program 2 weeks, 1 day ago #169130

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 1 day ago
They have been banned.
  • Page: