Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Anything that doesn't fit into any other category.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about which export quality will be best to upload high quality youtube videos

Question about which export quality will be best to upload high quality youtube videos 3 weeks, 1 day ago #222130

• tankaray
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Hello,

I am an amateur editor and I want to upload some hobby videos of mine to youtube, but when I export to 720p it comes up blurry on youtube. I tried exporting from 4k and that didn't help either, it actually made it worse. Is there a specific file type and quality that would work best to upload the highest possible quality video to youtube?

Thank you!

Re: Question about which export quality will be best to upload high quality youtube videos 3 weeks, 1 day ago #222131

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Do you have a pro license?

Re: Question about which export quality will be best to upload high quality youtube videos 3 weeks, 1 day ago #222134

• tankaray
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Yes, I purchased it today!

Re: Question about which export quality will be best to upload high quality youtube videos 3 weeks, 1 day ago #222139

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Hello,

Would you mind posting the links to the videos which show poor quality when streaming?

Did you use the direct upload from 'Web.Youtube'? If not, could you post Mediainfo reports of the exported files which you have used for uploading, please?

Edit: Here you'll find information on how to create and post Mediainfo reports:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81#66072
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 1 day ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top