Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Copying a marked selection still does not work properly

Copying a marked selection still does not work properly 2 weeks, 3 days ago #221017

• SchwobaSeggl
  • Pro User
  • Gold Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 3 days ago
When I'm editing a sequence and I do "Make Copy" and then "Marked Selection" and furthermore select "Enabled" for the tracks, I get a weird copy.

E.g. I got a seq with 1 FX track, 2 video tracks and 8 audio tracks. V1 and V2 are enabled, the rest is disabled. My copy then holds an empty V1 and an empty V2 and a disabled but filled A1 and that's about it.

The "Make Copy" feature is rendered useless. Workaround is to copy all tracks (not just enabled), then edit the newly created sequence and delete everything from it you don't need. What a hassle. I know there now is something like a copy paste feature that is more like other NLEs but it gives me reason for other bug reports so I'm not using it right now.

Issues like this were known in the last beta, now we've also got them in LWKS 2020.1 Pro 122068 on Ubuntu 18.04 (which is what I'm using.)
kxStudio/Ubuntu Linux user, audio guy doing live mixdown and recording, long-time Ardour user. Now getting into video with LWKS.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 3 days ago by SchwobaSeggl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top