Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it

Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it 2 months, 3 weeks ago #218054

so i want to edit some stuff and when i put some vfx on the picture, all pictures will be black but the audio works. can someone please help me?

english is not my first languange so sorry.
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by GhostofEdwinGeorge.

Re: Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it 2 months, 3 weeks ago #218058

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello,

What is some VFX and how is your video routing?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it 2 months, 2 weeks ago #218292

When i use text, it crashed and all images are black.

what's routing?

and also my ram is 3GB just a small information

Re: Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it 2 months, 2 weeks ago #218304

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago
What's the full specification of your computer? 3GB of RAM is rather low these days.

Here's a video on routing.

Re: Pictures goes black and not showing itself (sometimes crash) after putting some vfx in it 2 months, 2 weeks ago #218313

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago
GhostofEdwinGeorge wrote:
my ram is 3GB
If you run an integrates GPU, that's below the practical limit for stable operations on a 64-bit system, even with simple effect setups.

The easiest way to increase stability is upgrading your RAM to 8GB. However, there might be ways to optimize your installation, setup, and workflows for more stability with 3GB. If you need information on how to do that, please post your computer details (OS and Lightworks version, CPU and GPU) and a Mediainfo report of typical footage you use:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top