Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Project closes suddenly with no apparent reason

Project closes suddenly with no apparent reason 3 months ago #203602

Hello,

I have been using lightworks for a couple of years now, and it has always worked perfectly. However, not so long ago, LTWS started to get bugged in a specific point of every project I start to edit. Then it closes and when I try to open the project again, the same happens.

Could this be related to the memory of my PC reaching its limit?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Project closes suddenly with no apparent reason 3 months ago #203603

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

How much memory do you have left on your hard drive? The specification of your computer would also be useful.

Please could attach a zip file of the Lightworks error log to your next message. This is found in the users > public > public documents > Lightworks.

Re: Project closes suddenly with no apparent reason 3 months ago #203604

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months ago
Your video shows that you are using Lightworks 14.0. This old version has known bugs.
After you have finished the questions and suggestions of briandrys, please install the current version 14.5.
If you choose a new installation directory when installing 14.5, you can use both versions (if you want to compare).
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 14.6 Beta & 14.5; || Windows 10, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || shared RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)
Last Edit: 3 months ago by schrauber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top