Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks

Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks 3 months ago #203600

• Sureitis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months ago
So I recorded some footage recently of my screen with Bandicam. I wanted to import the footage into Lightworks, which I was technically able to do, but the videos were blank once imported into the program. I deleted the videos from the project and attempted another time to import them. My second attempt was also unsuccessful.

I'm using version 14.5 (64bit) (110128) on Windows 10. I use an HP 15.6 Inch HD Notebook (2018) (8.00 GB ram) (standard disk drives). Processor: AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C + 3G 2.60 GHz

I very much appreciate any help provided. Thank you.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks 3 months ago #203601

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months ago
You've got a non standard "target" frame rate

Frame rate : 3.813 FPS

You'll need to convert this to a standard frame rate before importing into Lightworks. Either Eyeframe or Handbrake should be able to do the job. There are some Handbrake settings in this sticky: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=166802&Itemid=81

Re: Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks 3 months ago #203639

• Sureitis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months ago
Okay, I already have Handbrake on my computer so I’ll use that. Thanks!

Re: Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks 3 months ago #203641

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months ago
I'd suggest using most recent Handbrake 1.2.2 with the preset "Production>>Standard" to convert the video. Make sure that "Frame rate(FPS):" from "Video" tab is set to 30 fps and NOT to "Same as source".

One side note:
Frame rate : 3.813 FPS
Minimum frame rate : 0.769 FPS
Maximum frame rate : 30.030 FPS
The extremely low detected frame rate could indicate that your computer was overloaded while recording. This can lead to serious recording dropouts, which are visible as choppy motion or, in extreme cases, as freeze frames. If you see something like this, you should change your game and/or recorder settings.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 months ago by hugly.

Re: Can't import Bandicam footage into Lightworks 3 months ago #203643

• Sureitis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months ago
It worked. Thanks a ton for the help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top