Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one

Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one 2 months ago #200156

Hello,

I'm having a weird experience with the color correction. This is the first time it has happened.

I color corrected the A roll before I started editing. There are three spots where I moved or copied the A roll to another track. On two of those spots, the color is messed up and I can't get it to correct.

Here is the first time at 1:04.06 - 1:06.10. You can see that the left (V track 1) is over exposed.

[attachment:1]1.04.16.PNG[/attachment]

Here at 5:26.13 - end of the video you can see that the background is overexposed.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The third time (that has no problems) is right before at 5:19.0 - 5;26.12. As you can see, there is no overexposure even though the settings are the same.

I have included an export of the sequence so that you can see what my settings are.

Is there any way for me to keep this from happening?

Thanks!

Re: Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one 2 months ago #200157

Well, I'm not sure why the first image didn't show up. I'm going to try it again.

Re: Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one 2 months ago #200160

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months ago
The Lightworks effects engine is node based. To understand the effects flow a view on the effects routing is mandatory.

Could you share a screenshot with the 'Routing' tab opened, please?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one 2 months ago #200161

Well, the export didn't attach either. Let's try it again.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Color Correction affecting multiple tracts instead of one 2 months ago #200164

hugly wrote:
The Lightworks effects engine is node based. To understand the effects flow a view on the effects routing is mandatory.

Could you share a screenshot with the 'Routing' tab opened, please?

SNAP!! Thank you! That's what was wrong! The Color Correction node had gotten above the top track node so that one track was passing through both of the color corrections.

I never thought to look at the routing. Thank you very much!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top