Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Effects

Effects 1 week, 1 day ago #199159

• beerengine24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Could not Lightworks have all the plugins installed as standard in the package without additional costs, please? Such as Davinci and so forth???

Re: Effects 1 week, 1 day ago #199160

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
Beside of the powerful default effect set, there are so many customized and user effect for free with Lightworks that it beats DaVinci Resolve and all other free NLEs, by far.

Have a look: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=7&id=188603&Itemid=81#188603
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 week, 1 day ago by hugly.

Re: Effects 1 week, 1 day ago #199176

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
If all of those were installed as standard it would make Lightworks very unwieldy. Better to just install what you need.

And there are no additional costs for those effects.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199261

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
Your posts are somehow confusing to me. Ten days ago you posted in Effects forum, here.

beerengine24 wrote:
Thank you guys brilliant. I love Lightworks best free editor and I never want to use Davinci Resolve or anything else.

10 hours ago, here, although you are aware of the effects, this:

beerengine24 wrote:
Could not Lightworks have all the plugins installed as standard in the package without additional costs, please? Such as Davinci and so forth???

one hour ago, again in Effects forum:

beerengine24 wrote:
Ok thanks, guys makes sense to customise Lightworks for your own use as it does not resource heavy and does not bog down my CPU?GPU too much. Thanks for all your hard work.

If you got paid for promotional posts, you should do it in more clever way, your customer deserves it. If you didn't get paid for promotional posts, enjoy Lightworks - it's one of the best out there.
Last Edit: 1 week ago by hugly.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199262

It's because I am still learning the capabilities of Lightworks. As learning is an ongoing process, so that's why it seems confusing to you.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199263

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
Read your posts in sequence above and my comments. That should clarify what I mean.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199266

What I meant was when I was dabbling back and forth with editors I noticed the others seemed to have their plugins preinstalled and Lightworks didn't as I was investigating their processes. But now I know and realise you can customise and configure the plugins for Lightworks so I understand now why the other editors are resource heavy and Lightworks has a smaller footprint on my system.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199267

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
Ah, I see.

Yes, Lightworks is a very powerful tool, professional grade video editing software for free, good performance, scalable due to internal proxies, easy to start with, small footprint, and not to forget, a long list of nice effects for free.

A good choice, enjoy it and come back, if you have questions.

Have a nice day!

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199268

Yes EXACTLY this is what I meant, I have been using it for about a year now and I think it's absolutely brilliant! It's just so user-friendly and intuitive. I have a background in electronics so I am still learning/ transferring my skills but I love it!!! But when I have problems or get stuck I will contact you guys here!!! And thank you for all your technical wizardry.

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199269

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
beerengine24 wrote:
I have a background in electronics ..
If you have ever written simple programs, you can even program user effects yourself: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=7&id=143678&Itemid=81
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz) ; Intel HD Graphics 4600

Re: Effects 1 week ago #199270

I have written simple programs and thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top