Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video slows down when imported, but audio does not so everything is out of time

Video slows down when imported, but audio does not so everything is out of time 4 months ago #196244

• RealTU
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months ago
Hello, this is a really annoying thing I've been experiencing only recently, but I'm still experiencing it.
So whenever I import a video into Lightworks, the video ends up really slow (almost as if you're speedhacking the video) but the audio doesn't speed up so everything is out of time. I don't know if it's just me who is experiencing this, but it makes it physically impossible to make a video because of this.

Re: Video slows down when imported, but audio does not so everything is out of time 4 months ago #196245

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months ago
Hello,

Unfortunately, you don't provide enough information to understand the nature of your problem.

Please post your computer details (Lightworks version number, OS/version, CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD) and a Mediainfo report of the footage. Here you'll find information on how to create and post Mediainfo reports:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81#66072
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top