Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks for Mac 10.12 (Sierra) crashes when opening [SOLVED]

Lightworks for Mac 10.12 (Sierra) crashes when opening [SOLVED] 2 years, 2 months ago #121967

Hello!
I recently downloaded the .dmg version of Lightworks for my Mac. The installing and downloading processes occurred normally. However, when I opened the application, it would simply crash and a message would appear saying: "Lightworks quit unexpectedly. / Click Reopen to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically" (If you don't know this error message, I sent an example image). I tried clicking "reopen", but it still didn't work. The crash log is in the attachments for analysis.
Thank you.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Lightworks for Mac 10.12 (Sierra) immeadtly crashes when opening 2 years, 2 months ago #123833

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello and welcome!

Thank you for providing the attached information.

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12 (16A284a)

Unfortunately Sierra (OSX 10.12) isn't supported yet, please refer to this thread for further information.
www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=29&id=119903&Itemid=81#119903
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Lightworks for Mac 10.12 (Sierra) immeadtly crashes when opening 2 years, 1 month ago #125259

• Matt Sandford
  • Administrator
    Pro User
  • Administrator
  • 2 years, 1 month ago
Lightworks 12.6.0.1 update that supports Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) is now available: www.lwks.com/downloads
Lightworks Product Manager
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top