Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins.

Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 9 months ago #162322

• 2NewMsgs
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 9 months ago
I just finished installing Boris FX and Boris Graffiti but I can't find them in Lightworks. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 9 months ago #162326

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 9 months ago
It sounds like you've picked up on the black Friday deal. At the moment it looks like your Pro licence is still being processed, and until it is you will be treated like a free user. Just to be on the safe side it would probably be worth your while filling in the form provided here: www.lwks.com/reportaproblem.

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 9 months ago #162329

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 9 months ago
Beside of the good idea to report a problem, I had to reinstall Lightworks after installation of Boris Graffiti to make the Boris effects visible.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 9 months ago #162332

• 2NewMsgs
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 9 months ago
Thanks for the help but I've figured out what I was doing wrong. My dumbass forgot the Boris plugins were 64 bit and I was looking for them in the 32 bit version of Lightworks. Sorry for my stupidity.
Last Edit: 9 months ago by 2NewMsgs.

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 9 months ago #162334

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 9 months ago
That'd do it. At least you're up and running.

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 7 months, 1 week ago #165981

• Jacquelynw73
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
I'm having the same problem, just bought the Lightworks Pro with the Grafitti and Fx included, have installed them all but do I have to open each program separately or should I be able to access the Boris' via Lightworks? Am confused... only ever used the free version of Lightworks before.

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 7 months, 1 week ago #165985

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello and welcome!

After everything is properly installed and the licenses activated, you should see a subset of available Boris effects in effects panel (VFX mode) under the "+" tab in "Category" "Plugins". After applying a Boris effect you will see in "Settings" a "Launch" button to start the Boris application and to adjust parameters of the effect. After adjusting and closing the Boris interface with the "Apply" button (lower right hand side) Lightworks will show the adjustments in preview.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Can't find the Boris FX and Boris Graffiti plugins. 7 months, 1 week ago #166045

• Jacquelynw73
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Found them now, thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds
Scroll To Top