Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Commands to give focus to the current player or the current recorder [feature] ?

Commands to give focus to the current player or the current recorder [feature] ? 1 week, 4 days ago #221220

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Some time ago, perhaps in some beta forum, I asked for a pair of commands,, one to give focus to the current player, one to the current recorder. This would be very useful in macros for establishing a valid starting point.

From the feedback I got then, I'm assuming that those have been implemented. Unfortunately, I don't know the commands.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Commands to give focus to the current player or the current recorder [feature] ? 1 week, 4 days ago #221221

• Great White
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
'Focus record' and 'Focus source', I believe
Lightworks Development

Re: Commands to give focus to the current player or the current recorder [feature] ? 1 week, 4 days ago #221222

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
That's it.

Thanks a lot for answering, and even more for implementing!
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Commands to give focus to the current player or the current recorder [feature] ? 1 week, 4 days ago #221251

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Great White wrote:
'Focus record' and 'Focus source', I believe

Thanks a lot.
I have integrated these commands into some of my old macros some time ago, which improved the handling and thus the reliability considerably.

hugly wrote:
[..] and even more for implementing!

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=6&id=221248&Itemid=81

hugly wrote:
With commands newly invented with 2020.1, I've rewritten a macro which I've been using to replace the current segment from the player. [..]

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=27&id=221226&Itemid=81
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Software: Lightworks 2020.1; || Windows 10, 64 Bit
Hardware: Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz); || shared RAM: 8 GB; || Intel HD Graphics 4600 (can use max. 2 GB of shared RAM)
Last Edit: 1 week, 4 days ago by schrauber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top