Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Transitions

Transitions 2 weeks ago #212621

Feature for transitions:

Every now and then, I won't have enough extra media to add a transition, and a box will pop up that says, "There is not enough incoming/outgoing media to apply this effect." For me, it would be helpful if there was an option on that box that just applies the first/last frame (depending if it's the outgoing/incoming media) to the transition. I would use it a lot !

Thanks!

Re: Transitions 2 weeks ago #212622

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Do you mean the last and/or first frame as freeze frame for the whole duration of the transition? With two butted clips that would look like a transition in a slide show. Is that what you wish to see?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Transitions 2 weeks ago #212623

Yes, it would be a freeze frame during the transition. Of course, like you said, some may look like a slide show, but it could possibly work for dissolve. And of course, this would be optional to the user. Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 weeks ago by Got cardboard?. Reason: Making more clear.

Re: Transitions 2 weeks ago #212629

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks ago
I don't know the length of your source media clips or if you're using subclips, but unless working at the beginning or end of your source media clips, you can avoid this, so only requiring freeze frames as a last resort.

If it's happening on a regular basis, please see here for more on creating handles: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=7&id=143120&Itemid=81
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top