Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dubbing Module

Dubbing Module 2 weeks, 6 days ago #202230

• geos_one
Add a feature to help on syncing for ex the german audio track to the english original video.

the problem i am facing at the monet is that most of the shows are only getting a english blu ray release. and only dvd relasees in germany at the moment.

it would be great if there is a feature where i can feed the blu ray video and the dvd video ant the dvd audio track is automatically synced via the video to the blu ray video

yes a cracy idea sync via Video.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Dubbing Module 2 weeks, 6 days ago #202231

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Hello,

Lightworks is a NLE, it doesn't read nor write DVD and BD disc formats directly. I think your request is better placed, with a higher chance to be realized, in the world of DVD and BluRay authoring and ripping software. Where the latter is in most cases illegal.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Dubbing Module 2 weeks, 6 days ago #202233

• geos_one
i am not asking for disk format support, i am asking for a module that sysnc already prepard videos. (and in europe its in most countries it's legal to create a security copy even if you have to break the copy protection) so that at the end i have the great vide quality of the blu ray with the german audio from the dvd video.

Re: Dubbing Module 2 weeks, 6 days ago #202234

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Was just a suggestion.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Dubbing Module 2 weeks, 6 days ago #202236

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Leaving aside any technical issues, it's general policy on the forum not to give advice which could involve potentially breaking copyright law. Since this varies from country to country, you should option local legal advice.

I'm therefore locking this thread.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top