Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feature request for future Lightworks release

Feature request for future Lightworks release 3 years, 11 months ago #101401

• ndstech
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 years, 11 months ago
Would love to see support for Final Cur Pro X XML. Even if FCPX is never in the mix, it is a much more feature rich transfer format than the classic FCP7/Premiere XML format.

Would love to see support for Metal since you have DirectX support on the Windows side and Adobe, Apple, The Foundry, and I am sure BlackMagic have thrown in support for Metal in future releases.

Talking to The Foundry developers, they are very excited about Metal and the performance increases and ease of coding for GPU acceleration it brings.

Easy licensing. Since the system is talking to licensing servers anyway, having an easy check in and check out licenses system that can be done from the webUI (works from smartphone too) or the lightworks application. Make it easy for freelance professionals to take their license with them. The license should be tied to the login, not to hardware.

Re: Feature request for future Lightworks release 3 years, 11 months ago #101449

• arniepix
    Pro User
  • 3 years, 11 months ago
Since this is a feature request, and not specifically related to LW on Mac OS, I've moved this into the Feature Requests forum-

Arnie
I work in Manhattan, USA, but at night I cross the waters to sleep in Brooklyn, USA.

Also, post production is not an afterthought!
Last Edit: 3 years, 11 months ago by arniepix.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Scroll To Top