You will need to load the appropriate keyboard mapping file from within Lightworks.
1. Open Lightworks, enter a current project or create a new one if one does not exist.
2. On the Lightworks ‘Tools’ bar, open the ‘Editor preferences’ panel at the bottom of the panel
3. On the Preferences panel choose ’Import’
4. Browse to the appropriate xx.prefs file for the operating system you are running, select it then press ‘OK’ to apply.
- Mac: LWKS Contour Shuttle Key Mapping_OSX.prefs
- Windows: LWKS Contour Shuttle Key Mapping_Win.prefs