Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Third party effects availible for Lightworks

Re: Effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 9 months ago #4256

milleja46 wrote:
But gotta admit LW is pretty good i've just had trouble making the editing interface to where it's easy to use for me, and figure out how to edit photos for a longer time frame. Which i use photos more than videos...so i've not been able to test most of the plugins i posted at the top of this topic(though would be nice if i were able to develop the list further to have this as a sticky). I'll continue my search once i master the basics more so

See this thread for instructions on how to edit photos for a longer time frame:

lightworksbeta.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=20&id=3984&Itemid=202
Dell Inspiron 560MT. Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor (2.50GHz, 4MB cache, 1333MHz FSB). 6 GB Dual Channel DDR3 [2x2048 + 2x1024]. 1TB (7200 rpm) SATA Internal HDD (Windows 7 SP1 installed), Seagate Barracuda 2 TB (7200) internal SATA HDD (Ubuntu Studio 14.04.1 installed). ATI Radeon HD 5450. Samsung SyncMaster S23B35OH LED monitor. EchoAudio Mia 24/96 soundcard. Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1. Sony HDR SR10 Handycam.

I am not employed by EditShare. I am a Lightworks user.

Re: Effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 8 months ago #5676

Shaun thanks, and has any one found any effects i can add to the list?

Re: Effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 7 months ago #7663

Do Vegas coloring plug-ins work with Lightworks? because i have some old effects from Vegas and was wondering if i could still use them? and where would i install them? into the plugins folder? and how do i access the when editing a video clip?

Re: Effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 7 months ago #7664

I don't think Vegas plugins work with Lightworks, at least they aren't listed at the Features/tech specs page

Plugins are stored at:

Win XP:
C:\documents and settings\all users\documents\Lightworks\Plug-Ins

Win 7:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Plug-Ins

Either the native LW FX and the third party plugins can be accessed at the 'Effects..' button on the stripview.
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit - Service Pack 1
Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz - 16GB RAM DDR3
MoBo: Asus P8H77-M - Graphics: Geforce GT630 2GB DDR3
HDD: WD 500GB SATA II (system drive) + WD 1TB SATA II Black Edition (work drive)
LG M-Disc ready CD/DVD burner.
Audio: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & Behringer MS16 monitor speakers
Contour Design Shuttle Pro v2

Re: Effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 1 month ago #14376

Ok for future reference on this topic i think within the next couple of months or so i'll go through and examine the effects already listed in this topic and try adding them into my own lightworks install and see what happens....if they work they'll stay otherwise i'll delete off the list. Especially since i'm planning on doing some major editing within the next several months for school and some other stuff but i'm going to wait until the sept 8th big news is revealed then i'll start testing and so forth

Re: Third party effects availible for Lightworks 3 years, 1 month ago #14637

Ok i had to bump my own topic because i have made a update and as each plugin i verify i will add to a new list on the first post containing ones i 've personally proved to work but if anyone feels up to the task to test a few feel free...but i don't know if i'll test the ones that actually cost money to get them just for this testing purpose...but i will feel glad to update/have the list updated as needed
Time to create page: 1.49 seconds