Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion

Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 2 years, 9 months ago #17779

• pcat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

this is my first projekt with lightworks...
I want to create a kind picture slide show.
At the moment there is only one picture with 60 frames. The picture has the same size as the video. If i try to export, as avi, this 4 sec i got a timeout error.

Format: 720p 25fps

System information:
Intel Core i5-2520M @2,50GHz
4 GB Ram
Win 7 64 bit.

Export settings:
AVI
Sample rate : 32 KHz
Sample Size : 16 bit
Compression: Uncompressed

If i try to export with MPEG-I-Frame HD 50 MBITS the program crashes and i have to forceclose the program.

Thanks for reading

Re: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 2 years, 9 months ago #17799

• fangaz
  • Senior Boarder
the only time that I have received that message myself is when exporting to a media drive where the space available was filling up because the exported file size was so large. might not be your problem but just a guess

Re: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 2 years, 9 months ago #17807

• khaver
  • Pro User
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Save this code to a file called Null.fx in your Lightworks\Effects Templates folder and compile it in Lightworks. You'll have a Null effect in the Colours section. Add this effect to your timeline and see if you can export.
int _LwksEffectInfo
<
   string EffectGroup = "GenericPixelShader";
   string Description = "Null";
   string Category    = "Colour";
> = 0;

texture Input;
sampler FgSampler = sampler_state
{
   Texture = <Input>;
};

float4 mainPS(float2 xy : TEXCOORD1) : COLOR {
    float4 color = tex2D(FgSampler, xy);
	return color;
}

technique SampleFxTechnique
{
   pass p0
   {
      PixelShader = compile ps_2_0 mainPS();
   }
}
Work Comp: XP Professional SP3, Dell Optiplex 740, AMD Athlon 64X2 2.6GHz, 3070MB, ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 256MB

Home Comp: TBA

Re: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 2 years, 9 months ago #18112

• Nadal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have the same problem, I'm new user. I don't know what happeneds. In my project I work with two effects, hf cinestyle and dissolve, as well have clips with differents speeds and static images.

When in the process of rendering appear the image of a first clip with diferent speed that 100% Lightworks say "timeout waiting for render completion" and stop rendering.

Please help!

Re: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 5 months, 3 weeks ago #68270

• gartz
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
Same problem, I'm just addeding a audio tracks to a video H264 1080p...

The problem is the same, using linux also.

Re: Export Error: Timeout waiting for render completion 5 months, 3 weeks ago #68293

• jwrl
  • Pro User
Have you tried khaver's suggested fix, above? If not, do so. Because Lightworks will render the null effect as part of the export process it will correct for any issues with codecs that LW for whatever reason has trouble using in an export.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.62 seconds