Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changing frame rate for a project

Changing frame rate for a project 3 years, 4 months ago #11273

• djacob7
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I change the frame rate for a new project? The clip that I'm trying to import is at 30fps and I see only 25fps available.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Changing frame rate for a project 3 years, 4 months ago #11274

When you launch Lightworks, you are presented with the Projects Browser. There is a frame rate drop down menu (25 fps is at the top of the list). Select 30 fps and fill in the name of the Project then click on the Create button at the bottom left.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Once inside the project, you are presented with the Project card where you can select more settings. On the video tab, select the format of your project from the drop down menu.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The Project card can be accessed at any time at the top left of the Lightworks screen.
Dell Inspiron 560MT. Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor (2.50GHz, 4MB cache, 1333MHz FSB). 6 GB Dual Channel DDR3 [2x2048 + 2x1024]. 1TB (7200 rpm) SATA Internal HDD (Windows 7 SP1 installed), Seagate Barracuda 2 TB (7200) internal SATA HDD (Ubuntu Studio 14.04.1 installed). ATI Radeon HD 5450. Samsung SyncMaster S23B35OH LED monitor. EchoAudio Mia 24/96 soundcard. Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1. Sony HDR SR10 Handycam.

I am not employed by EditShare. I am a Lightworks user.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by shaunthesheep.

Re: Changing frame rate for a project 3 years, 4 months ago #11275

• SMPse
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
Create a new project and change "Frame rate" from 25fps, click on it it's a drop down menu, to 30fps.

Re: Changing frame rate for a project 3 years, 4 months ago #11277

• djacob7
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks fellows, appreciate your help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.45 seconds