Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LINUX SUPPORT

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 11 months ago #18589

• zonefocus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, my first time to post here, if only to send my best wishes and support to the Lightworks team.

I'm a one-man band freelancer and foreign correspondent. Like Zedusr, I have to work with FCP for the moment, but I'm very much looking forward to being able to switch to a full Linux setup with Lightworks. I'll gladly pay for subscription services in return for a company that supports and responds to feedback from its professional and user community.

Good luck, guys.

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 11 months ago #18593

• Forum Admin
    Pro User
  • 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks Zonefocus for your support, and welcome to the forum. We'll bring you more news as soon as we have it. These things always take longer than we'd like, but it will be worth the wait!

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 11 months ago #18605

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 years, 11 months ago
zonefocus wrote:
I have to work with FCP for the moment ... I'll gladly pay for subscription services in return for a company that supports and responds to feedback from its professional and user community.

You mean that there are companies that don't???? Who'd have thought it...

Welcome to the community, zonefocus.

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 11 months ago #18635

• zonefocus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the welcomes.

Is there any word on what distros are being used for testing? I saw earlier in this thread that Ubuntu is one. I'd be interested in knowing the specs too...

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 10 months ago #19008

• opensurf71
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi everybody, I'm an entusastic embedded Linux developer.
As my wife works on Video Production and her tools are outdated I'd like to move her setup to Linux.
Any news on beta version?
I'll keep on polling...

Re: LINUX SUPPORT 2 years, 10 months ago #19009

• Forum Admin
    Pro User
  • 2 years, 10 months ago
@opersurf71,

Welcome to the forum!

No news at the moment but please don't think that a lack of updates means a lack of activity. There are now more people than ever working on all versions of Lightworks, so progress is being made and we'll bring you information when we can.
Time to create page: 1.17 seconds