Only a little bit more information could help to organize at least us time..
It's not that we're witholding information from you; we don't know ourselves. We are very close to releasing this software, but a very large number of things have to be ready at the same time for us to do it. Each of these things (including the ability to issue licenses for the software as part of the download process) are extremely close to completion, but we can't say exactly when everything will be in place.
(And when I say "very close", I mean that perhaps 98% of all tasks have been completed. But we don't know how long the remaining 2% will take).
So, at this stage, you know as much as we do.
When we release the full Lightworks Windows version, it's a very important event for the whole industry, and we have to make sure we do it properly.